MATT Class – iPad Basics and More
Have Fun – Make Friends – Become Your Own Tech Guru!
This is a popular classes at Mature Adults Tech Training.
We have fun in this class! And, this class is serious about teaching students tips, settings and shortcuts for the very best use of iPad.
Students will learn how to get more out of their iPad – with less effort.
Really Learn iPad
How can I do the things I want to do on my iPad – better, faster and easier?
Does the iPad have ‘hidden’ settings?
Yes, it does! And you should know them and use them.
For example: Did you know that the iPad has at least 10 ‘hidden’ features and settings that make use of iPad better, faster – and easier?
Bonus: At your next family gathering – you can show college-age relatives some shortcuts and settings they don’t know exist. Score!
iPad Basics & More
Do More with your iPad – Faster and Easier!
For Current and Upcoming Class Info
Why Mature Adults Tech Training?
Be Your Own Computer Guru!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TECH
• Tired of waiting for the family ‘tech guru’ to help you learn – or set up – that new iPhone?
• Or maybe you got a new iPad and cannot figure out just one small (but important!) function that you really need?
• Is your new laptop sitting alone alone and neglected in the corner because you do not know how to add and configure the anti-virus software? Or even, what anti-virus software to get?
• And what about regular data backups?
Most older adults initially learn basic use of their smart phones, mobile devices and computers from family members.
→ But what happens when your favorite ‘tech trainer’ niece, nephew, grandchild, child, neighbor (you get the picture!) – is not available?
And while everyone knows that kids are good with social media and all the new devices and apps –
are teenagers and college kids actually experts in the best tips, shortcuts and applications for your best use?
• The average adult use of tech is different from young adult use of the same devices.
• Does your informal tech trainer know all the tips and tricks for your best use?
• Even if you are have been using computers for years: You will learn something new and useful – in Mature Adults Tech Training Classes!
• Learn what you need to know – fast – in a fun and supportive environment!
Your Personal TECH Trainer – Daphne Lee
“From MAC to Windows to iPhone, iPad and social media –
I guide mature adults and seniors to the best (and most efficient!) use of everyday tech tools.”
Daphne Lee is an energetic technical trainer who has successfully developed and taught technical training classes and various training(s) for the past 15 years. She has taught corporate staff, professionals, the under-employed and seniors. A certified IT professional, Daphne trains in all areas of computers and smart phones. Her training classes range from computer operating systems to software applications to smart phones and more.
Daphne now engages retired and mature adult students in learning new tech. She makes learning new software and applications easy and fun for mature adults!
“This has been the most fun I’ve ever had learning computer use!” – Mature Adults Tech Training Student
Daphne Lee, Professional Senior Adult Tech Trainer
Information Technology Professional
Daphne Lee’s current technical certifications include: MCSE, MCSA, MOS, CNA, Network+ (Retired), and A+ (Retired).
Daphne has a Master of Science in Instructional Design degree at Boise State University.
“With a M.S. in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning, I have refined my training skills, as well as developed skills in instructional design, workplace performance improvement, and performance consulting.
While at Boise State University, I also earned a graduate certificate in Workplace e-Learning and Performance Support (WELPs). I developed e-learning and blended learning projects to address workplace performance interventions.”
“Daphne showed me shortcuts that I use every day to increase my productivity!” – Mature Adults Tech Training Student