MATT Class – iPad Basics and More
Have Fun – Make Friends – Become Your Own Tech Guru!
This is a popular classes at Mature Adults Tech Training.
We have fun in this class! And, this class is serious about teaching students tips, settings and shortcuts for the very best use of iPad.
Students will learn how to get more out of their iPad – with less effort.
iPad Basics & More
Do More with your iPad – Faster and Easier!
For Current and Upcoming Class Info
Why Mature Adults Tech Training?
Be Your Own Computer Guru!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TECH
• Tired of waiting for the family ‘tech guru’ to help you learn – or set up – that new iPhone?
• Or maybe you got a new iPad and cannot figure out just one small (but important!) function that you really need?
• Is your new laptop sitting alone alone and neglected in the corner because you do not know how to add and configure the anti-virus software? Or even, what anti-virus software to get?
• And what about regular data backups?
• The average adult use of tech is different from young adult use of the same devices.
• Does your informal tech trainer know all the tips and tricks for your best use?
• Even if you are have been using computers for years: You will learn something new and useful – in Mature Adults Tech Training Classes!
• Learn what you need to know – fast – in a fun and supportive environment!
Your Personal TECH Trainer – Daphne Lee
“From MAC to Windows to iPhone, iPad and social media –
I guide mature adults and seniors to the best (and most efficient!) use of everyday tech tools.”
Daphne Lee is an energetic technical trainer who has successfully developed and taught technical training classes and various training(s) for the past 15 years. She has taught corporate staff, professionals, the under-employed and seniors. A certified IT professional, Daphne trains in all areas of computers and smart phones. Her training classes range from computer operating systems to software applications to smart phones and more.
Daphne now engages retired and mature adult students in learning new tech. She makes learning new software and applications easy and fun for mature adults!
“This has been the most fun I’ve ever had learning computer use!” – Mature Adults Tech Training Student
“Daphne showed me shortcuts that I use every day to increase my productivity!” – Mature Adults Tech Training Student