MATT Class – iPhone Basics and More
Have Fun – Make Friends – Become Your Own Tech Guru!
This is one of our most popular classes at Mature Adults Tech Training.
We have fun in this class! And, this class is serious about teaching students tips, settings and shortcuts for the very best use of iPhone.
Students will learn how to get more out of their iPhone – with less effort.
* Bring your iPhone! You will be learning and practicing on your iPhone.
iPhone Basics & More
Do More with your iPhone – Faster and Easier!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, Mature Adults Tech Training classes are for adults ages 50+ to senior adults. Some of our best students are 65+ years old.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is free parking at City Central.
What do I need to bring into the event?
Bring your iPhone! And any tools you may need to take notes; including notebooks, notepads, laptops, etc.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Why Mature Adults Tech Training?
Be Your Own Computer Guru!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TECH
• Tired of waiting for the family ‘tech guru’ to help you learn – or set up – that new iPhone?
• Or maybe you got a new iPad and cannot figure out just one small (but important!) function that you really need?
• Is your new laptop sitting alone alone and neglected in the corner because you do not know how to add and configure the anti-virus software? Or even, what anti-virus software to get?
• And what about regular data backups?
• The average adult use of tech is different from young adult use of the same devices.
• Does your informal tech trainer know all the tips and tricks for your best use?
• Even if you are have been using computers for years: You will learn something new and useful – in Mature Adults Tech Training Classes!
• Learn what you need to know – fast – in a fun and supportive environment!
Your Personal TECH Trainer – Daphne Lee
“From MAC to Windows to iPhone, iPad and social media –
I guide mature adults and seniors to the best (and most efficient!) use of everyday tech tools.”
Daphne Lee is an energetic technical trainer who has successfully developed and taught technical training classes and various training(s) for the past 15 years. She has taught corporate staff, professionals, the under-employed and seniors. A certified IT professional, Daphne trains in all areas of computers and smart phones. Her training classes range from computer operating systems to software applications to smart phones and more.
Daphne now engages retired and mature adult students in learning new tech. She makes learning new software and applications easy and fun for mature adults!
“This has been the most fun I’ve ever had learning computer use!” – Mature Adults Tech Training Student
“Daphne showed me shortcuts that I use every day to increase my productivity!” – Mature Adults Tech Training Student