M.A.T.T. Current Classes
Learn what you need to know – fast – in a fun and supportive environment!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TECH
• Tired of waiting for the family ‘tech guru’ to help you learn – or set up – that new smart phone?
• Or maybe you got a new iPad and cannot figure out just one small (but important!) function that you really need?
• Is your new laptop sitting alone alone and neglected in the corner because you do not know how to add and configure the anti-virus software?
• Or even, what anti-virus software to get?
• And what about regular data backups?
Are YOU Tech Aware and Tech Savvy?
We Help You Take Control of YOUR Tech!
• Virtual Classes – Anywhere in the U.S.
• In-Person Classes, Plano Area
M.A.T.T. Student Reviews
Your Personal TECH Trainer – Daphne Lee, M.Ed.
“From MAC to Windows to iPhone, iPad and social media –
I guide mature adults and seniors to the best (and most efficient!) use of everyday tech tools.”
Daphne Lee is an energetic technical trainer who has successfully developed and taught technical training classes and various training(s) for the past 15 years. She has taught corporate staff, professionals, the under-employed and seniors. A certified IT professional, Daphne trains in all areas of computers and smart phones. Her training classes range from computer operating systems to software applications to smart phones and more.
Daphne now engages retired and mature adult students in learning new tech. She makes learning new software and applications easy and fun for mature adults!
"This has been the most fun I’ve ever had learning computer use!" - Mature Adults Tech Training Student
“Daphne showed me shortcuts that I use every day to increase my productivity!” - Mature Adults Tech Training Student