Why Mature Adults Tech Training?
Be Your Own Computer Guru!
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TECH
• Tired of waiting for the family ‘tech guru’ to help you learn – or set up – that new smart phone?
• Or maybe you got a new iPad and cannot figure out just one small (but important!) function that you really need?
• Is your new laptop sitting alone alone and neglected in the corner because you do not know how to add and configure the anti-virus software? Or even, what anti-virus software to get?
• And what about regular data backups?
Are YOU Tech Aware and Tech Savvy?
Take Control of Your Own Tech!
• The average adult use of tech is different from young adult use of the same devices.
• Does your informal tech trainer know all the tips and tricks for your best use?
• Even if you are have been using computers for years: You will learn something new and useful – in Mature Adults Tech Training Classes!
• Learn what you need to know – fast – in a fun and supportive environment!
Personal Training in 2020 –
In 2020 – everyone is 100% onboard with the idea of a personal trainer for physical fitness.
Especially as we age, there is a growing recognition that maybe we do not know everything there is to know about good nutrition and physical fitness.
A personal trainer takes the ‘bumps’ out of being in the best shape possible – and makes getting fit more rewarding.
Isn’t It Time for You to Have a Personal Tech Trainer?
Your Personal TECH Trainer – Daphne Lee, M.Ed.
“From MAC to Windows to iPhone, iPad and social media –
I guide mature adults and seniors to the best (and most efficient!) use of everyday tech tools.”
Daphne Lee is an energetic technical trainer who has successfully developed and taught technical training classes and various training(s) for the past 15 years. She has taught corporate staff, professionals, the under-employed and seniors. A certified IT professional, Daphne trains in all areas of computers and smart phones. Her training classes range from computer operating systems to software applications to smart phones and more.
Daphne now engages retired and mature adult students in learning new tech. She makes learning new software and applications easy and fun for mature adults!
“This has been the most fun I’ve ever had learning computer use!” – Mature Adults Tech Training Student
Questions or Need to Schedule a Group Training?
Mature Adults Tech Training class locations are in various locations in the North Dallas, Plano and Frisco areas.
Do you need a M.A.T.T. class in your facility? We will schedule a class, workshop or seminar for your group of 6 or more students in the Dallas Area.
Currently, we teach Mature Adults Tech Training classes via Zoom only. All in-person classes are temporarily discontinued.
We will consider scheduling custom workshops and seminars for larger groups.
For questions and more details, please Contact Us.
See you soon!